News

CKSRA Club Race # 4 postponed

11 September 2014

Due to the heavy rain and cold temperature forecasted for Saturday morning, we this the best is to postpone the Club race # 4.  This race will be rescheduled either on Saturday September 27th or October 4th which will be confirmed soon. If you know drivers which planned to come this Saturday, please contact them to let them know about this change.


Back to news